Tri State provides care for you and your family at any age. Our doctors, nurse practitioners and physicians provide high quality family medical care including:
Tri State provides wellness exams to patients of all ages. We provide the following services to meet your healthcare needs:
- Annual physical exams
- Sports physical exams
- Employment physical exams
- EPSDT (Early Periodic Screening & diagnosis, and Treatment) exams
- School physical exams
Women’s Health Care:
We provide care for women of all ages and offer a range of women’s healthcare services including:
- Annual well-woman exams, including pap smears and breast exams
- STD screening
- Osteoporosis prevention and screening
- Menopause management
- Family planning and contraception counseling
- Pregnancy testing
We provide care for infants, children and youth which includes:
– VFC (Vaccines for Children) program for those who are eligible
- Diagnosis and treatment of childhood illnesses
- STD screening for adolescents.
Management of Acute Illnesses:
Our doctors and nurse practitioners offer individualized care for a wide range of acute injuries, illnesses and conditions including:
- Colds and coughs, sore throat, earaches, fever and flu
- Sinusitis and allergies
- Urinary tract infections
- Cuts and wound care
- Rashes and other dermatologic conditions
- Acute symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Sprains and strains
When evaluated at Tri State, our providers can prescribe medications that are best to treat your medical problem(s). These prescriptions can be sent electronically from our office to your pharmacy of choice.
Coordinated Care for Referrals:
Tri State makes referrals to many specialists and diagnostic testing centers. Our staff will make all these appointments for you and keep you informed of the time and place of your appointments.
- In-house Lab drawing services
- Some of the most common lab tests may be done in the clinic while others are sent out.
Tri State doctors and nurse practitioners will also treat and help you manage chronic conditions such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol
- Asthma and COPD
- Heart disease
- Migraine headaches
- And many other conditions
Our dental clinic provides a wide range of oral healthcare services for adults and children.
We also provide referrals to any other dental specialist you may need.
We accept most major insurances including CoverKids and TennCare.
Call us to make your appointment today!
Tri State Case Management Program serves as a means for achieving client wellness autonomy through advocacy, innovation, communication, education, identification of service resources and service facilitation.
- Assistance with Housing Resources/Applications to:
– Memphis Housing Authority
– Low Income Housing
– Senior Citizen Housing
- DHS-Benefits application
– Tenn Care for Families and Children
– Food Stamps
– Child Tax Credits
– WIC (Women and Infant Children)
– And other benefits that are covered under DHS
- Mental health Referrals
– Assistance with PATH application (Projects For Assistance in Transition from Homelessness)
– Assistance with application to Behavior Health Facilities
- Health Insurance application
- Behavior Health Counseling
– Alcohol and Drug Dependence
– Family Counseling
- Community Outreach
– Health Insurance Applications (Affordable Health Insurance-Marketplace)
Payment options will help you get the most affordable care possible. We accept the following types of payment and offer the following assistance:
- TennCare: United Healthcare, AmeriGroup, Cover Kids and Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Most Private/Commercial Insurance and Managed Care Plans
- For those without insurance: Discounted Fee based on income and family size
- Cash or Credit/Debit card
- Self Pay