- Professionalism: We will maintain the highest standard of professional conduct by demonstrating good moral behavior; being respectful to everyone we serve; and providing quality health care based on evidence based practice.
- Excellence: We strive to provide excellent care to everyone we serve.
Integrity: We are committed to being honest and sincere to our patients, staff and others.
- Compassionate: We will be kind and understanding to everyone that we encounter.
- To provide and deliver quality medical services to the underserved of Shelby County.
- To educate our community on the advantage of early diagnoses and treatment and to improve health practices.
- To help decrease the incidence of chronic and communicable diseases such as diabetes, cancer, hypertension, HIV/AIDs, lower the incidence of teenage pregnancy, tobacco use, substance abuse, and more through education and screening.
- To raise the health status of low-income residents of Shelby County by providing affordable health care.
- To meet the basic health needs of our community through evidence-based practice.
- To meet current gold standards in health care.
- To retain staff who are competent, qualified, and friendly enough to provide proficient care to our families.
- To deliver comprehensive health care and also ensure continuity of care for our families.
- To ensure that each patient has tailor-designed care, to meet their specific health care needs.
- To have 100% patient satisfaction rate.
- To form a trusted, long-lasting relationship with the families in our community.